March 8, 2010

All About Ashley




Born in a family with enlightened-attitude parents, I did not live under the pressure of being the top student with the top grades as my former classmates. Instead, I was given the concept to cultivate different interests and be responsible for myself.

I enjoy being a member of the Department of Applied Foreign Language, by which I was taught how to appreciate literary works, how to see those works in a critical point of view and trained to organize our ideas, speak them out fluently, coherently, and confidently.

Besides studying, I also joined the guitar club. This was one of the best memories in my school life because I really think that it is what makes me who I am now. I had been a person with serious stage fright. Once I had stood up the stage to perform, I started to tremble. This kind of situation began to change after I joined the club with lots of opportunities of performance; my stage fright has alleviated greatly. Instead of frightening, I am now willing to contact with the members in other school and negotiate with sponsors.


Because of the environment I have grown up and the experiences I have been through, I have explored another part of myself, the devoted me in academic part and the out-going me in participating extracurricular activities.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora(means Hello?) it's Fiona. So glad to see U back to ntust! Do u go to guitar club? It have moved to the 3rd floor!! As what you said,I also had lots of good memories in guitar club :)
    BUT...I haven't conquer my stage fright yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear,こにチワワ! it's good to be your classmate again. Stay in my new house and let's hang out!

    ReplyDelete